viernes, 25 de abril de 2014

Moon River



Who has not enjoyed seeing the looks of Audrey walking around the streets of NY in Breakfast at Tiffany's? Definitely the first scene, in which Holly is watching the luxury jewelry Tiffany's is my favorite :) 
So, how could it be otherwise, I wanted this t-shirt from the new collection of BelleChic when I saw. 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' one of my shirts of the collection, this time with New Yorker message I will wear a lot this summer! I have plenty of ideas to combine it, don't you love it? Here you have it. 
With this look that I love, with mixed blue klein, fluor and my great sunglasses, we close the week. 
I'd love to know what you think of the look ;) 
Happy weekend girls!

¿Quién no ha disfrutado viendo los looks de Audrey paseando por las calles de NY en Desayuno con Diamantes? Sin duda la primera escena, en la que Holly desayuna frente al escaparate de la lujosa joyería Tiffany's es mi preferida :)
Así que como no podía ser de otra manera, quise esta camiseta de la nueva colección de BelleChic en cuanto la vi. 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' otra de mis camisetas de la colección, esta vez con mensaje Neoyorquino que llevaré muchísimo este verano! Tengo infinidad de ideas para llevarla, ¿no os encanta? Aquí la tenéis.
Con este look que me encanta, con mezcla de azul klein y fluor, despedimos la semana.
Me encantaría saber qué os ha parecido el look ;)
Feliz finde chicas!










 

Camiseta/Tee
Falda/Skirt
Persunmall(New)
Sandalias/Sandals
Local Store(old)
Collar/Necklace
Lefties(New)
Bolso/Bag
Pochette Louis Vuitton
Cinto/Belt
Zara(old)
Reloj/Watch
Casio Vintage
Gafas/Sunglasses
Romwe(here)

6 comentarios:

euphorias room

Love bright shoes and skirt!

Responder
Sabrina

This is such a lovely movie <3 Great shirt!

Responder
Unknown

I have a skirt like your
lovely look
very good outfit
bye
bye
www.imperfecti.com

Responder
Belén Casanova

Ideal la cami
Besitos

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Unknown

Gorgeous! Love the colors!

♥ Oxana
O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog NEW POST! review + 3 makeup looks + 10% off code
Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

Responder
Anónimo

pretty nice blog, following :)

Responder