jueves, 12 de marzo de 2015

Chance

After watching the parade chanel in paris I wanted to wear my tweed jacket... hehe This time informally, for spend an afternoon of shopping looking for my first pair of sandals. With this great weather I want to start buying spring-summer clothing! Soon I will show you the things I've bought :)
See you tomorrow

Después de ver el desfile de chanel en parís me entraron ganas de ponerme mi chaqueta de tweed.. jeje En esta ocasión de manera informal, para pasar una tarde de compras en busca de mis primeros pares de sandalias. Con este tiempo ya apetece empezar a comprar ropa de primavera- verano! Pronto os enseñaré las cosas que he comprado :)
Hasta mañana









 

 

Chaqueta/Jacket
Sheinside(New)
Camiseta/Tee
Bellechic(here)
Pantalón/Jeans
Lefties(New)
Cinto/Belt
Lefties(FW14)
Botines/Booties
Blanco(New)
Bolso/Bag
Louis Vuitton
Get this look for $86+ on Lookastic: Beige Embellished Tweed Jacket, White Vest, Blue Jeans, Brown Canvas Tote Bag, and Black Mid-Calf Boots

6 comentarios:

Świat w kolorze blond

nice set and the best jacket:)
www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com

Responder
Anónimo

beautiful look (muy bonitio).!!

Responder
FelyM

very nice outfit...
i like your

Responder
Unknown

its a cute jacket soo gorgeous
http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

Responder
The New 1

gorgeous look <3 xoxo

http://the-newone.blogspot.ru/
INSTAGRAM - hellodashi

Responder
Ivanasworld

me gustan los imagenes :)

Responder