viernes, 26 de diciembre de 2014

Hooded Sweatshirts

 1. Mickey  2. Velvet

One of the items that most I like for the days we need to go out comfortably are the sweatshirts. They are very warm and we can also create great looks although this garment is casual.

Una de las prendas que más me gustan para los días que necesito ir cómoda son las sudaderas. Son calentitas y también podemos crear looks geniales aunque esta prenda sea de sport.

 3. White  4. Burgundy

Today I leave you with a selection of my favourite sweatshirts from Sheinside. Now with great discounts! Kisses

Hoy os dejo con esta selección de las sudaderas que más me gustan de Sheinside. Ahora con descuentos que vienen genial ;) Besos
5. Coco  6. Paris

Hooded Sweatshirts Sale!

Sweatshirts Want To Be Your Sweetheart!

Extra US$5 OVER US$48!

Code:sweatshirt5

Extra US$15 OVER US$98!

Code:sweatshirt15 here: Hooded Sweatshirts Sale


5 comentarios:

justynapolska

nice:)

_____________________
Fashion Christmas Outfit
WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

Responder
Co

I love number 3!

www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it

Responder
Raquel

I want one hehe!
Omnivogues

Responder
Jeanne

Beautiful picks!! Merry Holidays!

♥♥♥

Jeanne

http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

Responder
FloralConstellation

love the picks!

My Blog - FloralConstellation
My Etsy Shop

Responder