lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

Gold Tweed

Morning!!! The tweed, my favorite fabric for jackets. I always remember Chanel designs and so stylish are this type of garments. So I loved this model, is great. I think it's an important basic of our wardrobes. This is from Sheinside, if you like you can get here. I combined it with a blouse in a similar tone and black jeans. What do you think?
Happy week to all!!!

Buenos días!!! El tweed, mi tejido favorito para las chaquetas. Siempre pienso en los diseños de Chanel, en lo elegantes que son este tipo de prendas. Así que con este modelo lo tuve claro, me encanta. Creo que es un básico de fondo de armario fundamental. Esta es de Sheinside, si os gusta la podéis conseguir aquí.  La combiné con una blusa de un tono similar y pantalón negro para salir el fin de semana. ¿Qué os parece?
Feliz semana a todos!!!









 

 

Chaqueta/Jacket
Camisa/Shirt
Stradivarius(old)
Pantalón/Pants
H&M(old)
Bolso/Bag
Oasap(FW14)
Cinto/Belt
Lefties(New)
Botines/Booties
Local Store(FW14)

10 comentarios:

Ivanasworld

Beautiful blazer:)

Responder
Nerea Gonzalez

genial, me encanta el tweed :)
bss
nerea

Responder
Anónimo

Me puedes decir qué talla has cogido?
Gracias

Responder
Cashmeremafia

@AnónimoClaro! Es la M
;)

Responder
Ceely

Pero que bonita!
Me ha gustado mucho la chaqueta.
Estás preciosa.

Un besito!
Essence Of Electricsbubbles

Responder
Unknown

It looks so stylish! You have great taste!

http://fashionpassionomg.blogspot.pt/

Responder
Jeanne

Stunning outfit! I love your coat!
You look amazing!
♥XO♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

Responder
Sofia

Nice look !
I love your bag :)

Sofia
http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.pt/

Responder
FelyM

nice outfit dear..i like this jacket and your shirt..and the bag is beautiful

Responder
kia

Very cool BLOG
as well as with the information that is given I needed
very interesting and useful for me ..
thank you

Responder