domingo, 31 de agosto de 2014

ihomecoming style

I love party dresses! Occasionally I like to look at some specialized web because whenever I have some important event always find several dresses that I love, but always costs me decide. I like all the elegant models with maxi skirt, but they are for very special days. In the coming months I'll have some important event so I've already started looking for dresses. This is one of the shops I've found, lots of variety. It's homecoming. Do you know it? There are also party shoes, boots, sandals ...

I was surprised how many models there are and how smart are them. I love all the dresses with rhinestones, and I have saved several models! 
I leave you some of the homecoming dresses 2014 that I really liked at the moment, what do you think?

Me encantan los vestidos de fiesta! De vez en cuando me gusta mirar alguna web especializada porque siempre que tengo algun evento importante busco ideas y siempre termino encontrando varios vestidos que me encantan, al final me cuesta decidirme. Me gustan los modelos elegantes y hasta los pies, aunque son para días muy señalados. Yo  en los próximos meses voy a tener algun evento importante así que ya he empezado a buscar vestidos. Esta es una de las tiendas que he descubierto, hay mucha variedad. Homecoming. ¿La conocéis? También hay zapatos de fiesta, botas, sandalias...

Me ha sorprendido la cantidad de modelos que hay y lo elegantes que son. Me encantan todos los que llevan predrería, ya tengo varios modelos fichados!
Os dejo algunos de los modelos que más me han gustado por el momento,¿qué os parecen?

I love what I've seen so far. My favorite, the model that Blake lively wore in Cannes. If you have any important celebration I recommend you to take a look at this shop, it is great;) but as I say it is difficult to decide on one. I think the best is to think of a color that looks good on us, with a comfy fabric and you can find them here. 
I'd love to know your opinion, which model do you like? 
I accept suggestions ;)

Lo que he visto hasta el momento me ha encantado. Mi preferido, el modelo que llevó Blake Lively en Cannes. Si tenéis alguna celebración importante os recomiendo que echéis un ojo a esta tienda, está genial ;) aunque como digo es difícil decidirse por uno. Lo mejor es fijarnos en los colores que nos siente bien a la cara y con un tejido cómodo y aquí lo podéis encontrar.
Me encantaría saber vuestra opinión, cual os gusta más?
Acepto sugerencias ;)



3 comentarios:

Unknown

Nice dresses, love the blue and the yellow one :)

http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

Responder
the creation of beauty is art.

These dresses are absolutely beautiful!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Responder
Ananka

These dresses look very pretty :-)

Responder