domingo, 19 de enero de 2014

Weekend Snapshots

 1. CM time

Sunday is here! And before show you a new look on the blog I leave you with some photos of the week! 
Tomorrow I'll bring you a casual outfit to start the week. 
Happy sunday

Llegó el domingo! Y antes de enseñaros un nuevo look en el blog os dejo con unas fotos de la semana!
Mañana os traeré un outfit de sport para empezar la semana.
Feliz domingo
 2. Happy ride

 3. New stuff

 4. Love my belt 

 5. Stylish book


6. New lace dress 


2 comentarios:

1310bynora

Nice pictures! have a lovely sunday!

XX Nora / 1310bynora.com / Come and join my GIVEAWAY!

Responder
Victoria West

Great pictures!
I had a quiet Sunday today, spent some time at home blogging, cooking, playing with my 4-year old son. :)
Tomorrow I'm off from work, so I'm looking forward to spending some time for myself.
Have a great week ahead!
Xoxo, Victoria

http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

Responder