lunes, 13 de enero de 2014

Semisheer

Finally I have this dress in my possession! It had long been wanting to buy it and last week finally came home! Is from Oasap, you can see here.
It's the outfit I wore on saturday to go out to eat. Love it!
Girls thank you very much for comments ;)

Por fin tengo este vestido en mi poder! llevaba tiempo con ganas de comprarlo y la semana pasada al fin llegó a casa! Es de Oasap, lo tenéis aquí.
Es el look que me puse este sábado para salir de comida. Me encanta!!!
Muchas gracias por los comentarios chicas ;)











 

 

Vestido/Dress
Oasap(New Season)
Botines/Booties
Lovely Shoes(New Season)
Bolso/Clutch
Local Store(SS13)
Reloj/Watch
Casio Vintage

12 comentarios:

Belén Casanova

Es ideal
Besicos

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Joy Shana

You look beautiful, love the dress
Shana-Style

Responder
Unknown

Great outfit! Beautiful dress!
 
Have a good week!
vgolove1.blogspot.ru

Responder
Anónimo

this dress is so elegant! love it
Mrs Vain

Responder
Unknown

very very beautiful dress

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

Responder
Unknown

This dress is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Have a great week!
x
Bel
b-by-bel.blogspot.com

Responder
Helen

Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :D

I'm your newest follower, looking forward to your next post! You look gorgeous here!!

xoxoxoxo

Responder
Yara Mel

stunning dress
and I love your face in the pictures :D

http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2014/01/parking_8.html

Responder
Anónimo

simply gorgeous! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Victoria West

The dress is lovely, enjoy it. :)
I'm into midi and cloche skirts lately, and have bought a whole bunch of them recently (about 5), and of course I wear one of them at work today. :)
Xoxo, Victoria

http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

Responder
Black Silhouette

Wow! Beautiful! :-) Love the dress

Responder
Unknown

I love your dress,you look very beautiful.
Whether cheap ball gown wedding dresses good or not online

Responder