viernes, 3 de enero de 2014

I wish...

1. bag 2. booties 3. backpack 4. sandals 5. sack

Finally our desired sales are coming!!! To me, besides go shopping, I like to look for things on my favorite online sites.
My first wishlist of the year is of the great Rosewholesale and i love these items!! I'm looking forward to having a backpack for my sport outfits and a booties like that I show. But there are many more things: coats, skirts, dresses, shirts... I love all :)
What do you think? Do you know the store?
Thank you very much for all the comments!

Por fin se acercan nuestras deseadas rebajas!!! A mi, además de ir de tiendas, me gusta buscar cosas en mis sitios online preferidos.
Mi primera wishlist del año es para Rosewholesale y estos artículos que ya tengo fichados. Estoy deseando tener una mochila para mis looks de sport y también algún saquito como el que os enseño.
¿Qué os parece?
Muchas gracias por todos los comentarios!

15 comentarios:

Ivanasworld

Intresting list :)

Responder
Chrissie aus der edelfabrik

I wish the blue bag too :)

Best wishes for 2014 from the EDELFABRIK
Chrissie

Responder
Anónimo

great, love all!!

Responder
fede f

No la conocía, pero está genial. es todo muy asequible, me gusta!
graciaas

Responder
Trend fashion

love rosewhole!!!!
thanks
xoxo

Responder
paula

No la conocía!!!!
Hay joyas????

Responder
Cashmeremafia

siii!!!! también hay, tienen de todo ;)

Responder
Anónimo

genial la seleccion

Responder
gyn

love rosewholesale! all is pretty
thank. have the items good quality?

Responder
Cashmeremafia

Yes! i have a great fur coat and is perfect ;)very good quality
kisses

Responder
Victoria West

Great wishlist, I like the blue bag and the sandals. :)

Xoxo, Victoria

http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

Responder
RetroStreetStation

Wonderful items! I lvoe the shoes <2

http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

Responder
Trend fashion

:) great shop!
happy year

Responder
gear fc

thanks for the info!!! I didn't know the store and i love it!!!

Responder
Anónimo

geniaaaal todoooo jeje

Responder