jueves, 12 de diciembre de 2013

Monochrome

You know I'm a fan of hoodies ;) I love to combine them with clothes with completely different style to casual with these has. And this week finally arrived home my new acquisition from Frontrowshop, this special white sweatshirt with zippers and black stripes, here it is. It is very comfy and the design is great. I love this store because its main feature is that there are special items that are out of the ordinary and boring. What do you think? Besides now this model is on sale, I recommend you to take a look. I also chose this headband with silver spikes. I have thought about put it in the forehead too, here is it, also at a great price.
Thank you very much for the comments!!!

Ya sabéis que soy fan de las sudaderas ;) me encanta combinarlas con prendas de estilos totalmente diferentes al estilo sport que tienen éstas. Y esta semana llegó por fin a casa mi nueva adquisición de Frontrowshop, esta sudadera blanca tan especial con cremalleras y franjas negras, aquí la tenéis. Abriga mucho y el diseño es genial. Como veis la combine con vestido lencero, tendencia importante de esta temporada. 
Esta tienda online además me encanta porque su principal característica es esa, que hay prendas especiales que se salen de lo común y lo aburrido. ¿Qué os parece? Además ahora este modelo lo tienen rebajado, os recomiendo que echéis un vistazo. También elegí esta cinta del pelo con pinchos plateados que también he pensado en llevarla colocada en la frente, aquí la tenéis, también a un precio genial.
Muchas gracias por los comentarios!!!











 

 

Sudadera/Sweatshirt
Vestido/Dress
Primark(New Season)
Cuñas/Wedges
Primark(old)
Cartera/Clutch
Stradivarius(old)
Cinta/Headband
Collar/Necklace
Lefties(SS13)

15 comentarios:

Schnappy

You are very elegant! I love your dress and necklace!

Responder
queenhorsfall

You look amazing!

http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

Responder
Cristina

La sudedera es genial,estas preciosa .

Responder
LETICIA

Me encantan los vestidos lenceros,muy linda.

Responder
R.ChamberofBeauty

Oh wow.. you look so pretty in black and white combo outfit <3

Responder
Jenniya

love the sweater dear. You'll never go wrong with Black and white.

Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

Responder
Anónimo

as elegant & beautiful as always dear! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Unknown

Great outfit!

Best wishes!
vgolove1.blogspot.ru

Responder
Belén Casanova

Que genial, como siempre!
Besos

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Anónimo

genial! me encanta la cinta

Responder
gyn

great onmline store.
I didn't know :) thanks

Responder
Anónimo

beautiful!
kisses,Mrs Vain

Responder
Mariana

You look stunning! I totally love that sweater, wow!

Loved your blog! What do you think about following each other? Just follow me and I will do the same :)
FASHION ENVIOUS

Responder
gyn

great store!
;) xoxo

Responder
Unknown

Love your outfit!!!!

http://www.comercialmoyano.com

Responder