domingo, 14 de julio de 2013

Weekend Snapshots

 1. A look  in my sunglasses

Hi girls! I am writing this weekend snapshots post from our outdoor private space where we eat in summer :) It's great enjoy these little things, I wouldn't change good weather for anything!
As I say today I show you some photos I've taken during the week so you can see what I do in my free time. Tomorrow new outfit post 
Enjoy Sunday!

Hola chicas! Os escribo este post de fotis de domingo desde nuestro espacio particular al aire libre donde salimos a comer en veranito :) Es genial disfrutar de estas pequeñas cosas, no cambiaría el buen tiempo por nada!
Como os digo hoy os enseño algunas fotos que he sacado durante la semana para que veáis lo que hago en mis ratillos libres ;) Mañana nuevo outfit
Disfrutad del domingo!!!
 2. Rest after shopping

3. Going to Primark :)

4. Saturday accessories

5. Comfy day

6. Is better with you :)

7. A big kiss for you!

13 comentarios:

Ivanasworld

me encantan los imagenes :)

Responder
Ivanasworld

me encantan los imagenes :)

Responder
Anónimo

cute pics! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Unknown

Interesting post, I like your photos. I will follow your blog.

I invite you also to check my blog about Parisian lifestyle and fashion.

inaparisianstyle.blogspot.fr

Responder
Helena Resende

Cool pictures :)

Responder
Cailin´s Place

cool pics!love the first one!kisses!

Responder
Anónimo

Me han encantado las fotos, son muy originales y el outfit que llevas es genial para un día de verano . Saludos.

www.pperlenoirstyle.com

Responder
Kelly

Those mirrored sunglasses are fierce!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Responder
livlovelaugh

nice photos!

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

Responder
Larissa

Hey dear!

I am happy to read that you want to follow each other :) I will follow you now and wait for you :)
Love your weekeend snap shots!

Happy Monday!

Responder
Unknown

awesome round up of photos!! last one is CUTE! :D

Responder
Unknown

great photos! ;)

Responder
m

So fashionable and fresh!! Absolutely loved it :) have a happy day!!!

Responder