lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

Firmoo Pair

We start week with a more original post. I really wanted show you my new Firmoo pair of glasses and adapt them in a look! This have been my first experience with the online optical and I'm actually very pleased. I chose a great glasses to see and other for sun with a beautiful sixties touch and I am delighted with them (you can see them here and here). I recommend you take a look, also they have a great program in which the first pair is free.
As you can see I have combined my first pair with striped shirt, leggings and wedges.
Hope you like the look ;) Happy Monday girls

Empezamos semana con un post más original. Estaba deseando enseñaros mi nuevo par de gafas de Firmoo y adaptarlas a un look! Esta ha sido mi primera experiencia con la óptica online y estoy de verdad muy satisfecha. He elegido unas gafas de ver y otras de sol con un aire sesentero genial y estoy encantada con ellas (podeis verlas aquí y aquí). Os recomiendo sinceramente que la echeis un vistazo, además tienen un programa genial en el que el primer par es gratis.
Como veis yo he combinado mi primer par con camisa de rayas, leggins y cuñas.
Espero que os guste el look ;) Feliz lunes chicas!












 

 

Camisa/Shirt
Sheinside(SS13)
Leggins
Chicnova(FW13)
Cuñas/Wedges
Primark(FW12)
Bolso/Handbag
Tienda Local(SS13)
Cinto/Belt
Blanco(FW12)
Gafas/Glasses

14 comentarios:

Unknown

Me encanta esta camisa, me parece tan combinable !

XX Luba

Mezclando prendas low – cost y de diseño en mi look hoy
http://www.well-living-blog.com

Responder
Valeria

I like this combo and your glasses are very nice.

Valeria.
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

Responder
Anónimo

cool shirt! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Joy Shana

Nice look
Shana-Style

Responder
Unknown

love your shirt and the second pair of sunglasses

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

Responder
AnnaANTJE

Fantastic outfit :)

Responder
Noelia Pérez

genial, me encanta este look!

Responder
paula

la camisa es una pasada. las gafas tambien me gustan
bss

Responder
gyn

great style dear :D

Responder
Cristina

Me encanta la camisa.Estas monisima.

Responder
grace

love it :)

Responder
carla

genial patri, me encanta el look

Responder
Anónimo

love firmoo ;)
kiss

Responder
Mish

definitely love Firmoo! love your shirt, too!

XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies

Responder