jueves, 17 de enero de 2013

Casual Black

I love to buy printed t-shirts, I've always liked and especially since the beginning of the skulls trend. But tend to draw my attention the boy section. This that I wear today have a print of a girl and is from  lefties man. I combined it informally with beanie and scarf as accessories. A simple look and comfortable, ideal for go out to the sales to expect long lines. By the way, this year the shops seem haven't lowered the prices practically nothing ... while other years came home loaded, this I haven't bougth much.
Thanks for your comments girls ;)

Últimamente me encanta comprar camisetas estampadas, siempre me han gustado, sobre todo desde que empezó la moda de las calaveras. Pero las que me suelen llamar más la atención son las de la sección de chico. Esta que llevo hoy tiene un print de una chica y es de lefties man. La combiné de manera informal con gorro y pañuelo como complementos. Un look sencillo y cómodo, ideal para salir a las rebajas a esperar largas colas. Por cierto, este año parecen no haber bajado nada prácticamente los precios... mientras que otros años llego cargada a casa, este no he conseguido comprar gran cosa aun.
Gracias por vuestros comentarios chicas ;)











 

Chaqueta/Jacket
Zara(FW13)
Camiseta/T-Shirt
Lefties Man(FW13)
Pantalón/Pants
H&M(FW12)
Zapatillas/Sneakers
Pull&Bear(old)
Gorro/Beanie
Primark(FW13)
Gafas/Sunglasses
Mango(old)
Pañuelo/Scarf
Primark(FW12)
Pulsera/Bracelet
Stradivarius(FW12)

34 comentarios:

Dena PQ

me gusta el look! aunque yo como siempre le quitaria las deportivas! no sé por que no me gustan nada
besos
http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

Responder
Unknown

Really great!

XOXO
Arianna

http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/

Responder
Unknown

love the look, and your hair is gorgeous!

xx
annick from http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

Responder
anoddgirl

gorgeous outfit!
i love the jacket
xx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

Responder
Andreja

great styling, once again! following you on gfc!

BITE MY STYLE


Responder
Sarah Hartley

Such a great outfit. I especially love the scarf!

Responder
Chlencherei

Love it!!!

Responder
Unknown

nice rock and roll look

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

Responder
Natasha V

I love the skull scarf!

Responder
Belén Casanova

Es muy chula la camiseta.
Besos

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Sam

Hi dear, terrific laid back look, adore the top and cute scarf!

Responder
Gemma Smile

Un look casual perfecto, me gusta!
http://alwaysssmiling.blogspot.com.es

Responder
Mish

love that scarf!

XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies

Responder
Anónimo

I love everything about your look. XOXO

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Rocío

Me gusta muuuuucho. El negro y dorado para las rubias me encanta :3

xx
www.soyunachicazara.blogspot.com

Responder
Lisa

love this outfit! you look absolutely fabulous! i love love your skull scarf. gorgeous outfit!

Responder
gigi

cool look! love your hair xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

Responder
Fanny Jimenez

Ohhh… ABSOlutely cute casual outfit!!!And you’ve got a gorgeous blog too!!!HAPPY 2013 dear!!!

Check out my blog to discover the Marilyn Monroe of S.XIX --- I’ll be waiting for you!!! (We could followed each other by GFC, Bloglovin’ or Facebook

ABSOkisses!!!
Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn | The Marilyn Monroe of S.XIX

Responder
Unknown

me encanto ru bufanda, te sigo desde ya, y te espero x mi blog apenas estoy empesando http://mamaorgullosa-yalamoda.blogspot.com/

Responder
aliña leon

lovely outfit..great hair...

of course and i will follow back...thank you so much for your lovely comment darling...hopeto see you on my blog soon again..new posts are comming up...

xoxo

rocktheballerina.blogspot.gr

Responder
Stylejourneys

Love this rockstar look<333

xo

Stylejourneys

Responder
Stylejourneys

Love this rockstar look<333

xo

Stylejourneys

Responder
paula

genial el look de hoy guapa!

Responder
Anónimo

que bonita la chaqueta

Responder
mar macías

estas guapisima!! me encanta como has combinado todo!!Un beso

http://mar-macias.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/anothercolour.html

Responder
Ashley of Southern (California) Belle

I love your scarf so much! Great blog!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Responder
Hamster

I love the jacket you have on in this outfit! The skull scarf looks great as well! :D

Responder
Bunnie

Wow, i love your style. such a fun outfit.

xoxo
Haylee
http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

Responder
Clu's Corner

Me encanta el look tan casual :D creo que ya solo con la camiseta y el pañuelo el look es distinto!!

¿Quieres un tutorial sencillo para maquillarte en el día a día!

No te pierdas mi blog y si te gusta podemos seguirnos ;)

Clu's Corner
www.cluscorner.com

Responder
Mery

I like this styling, I follow you now too ;)

Responder
Carla Sebastián

Estás genial!
Muy sport chic!
Un beso desde:
frontlow.blogspot.com.es

Responder
fashion trends

el pañuelo es genial!
muy buen look

Responder
Anónimo

great outfit post dear
xoxo

Responder
Unknown

Muchas gracias por los comentarios. Los look black me encantan te queda genial y muy comodo. Un besoo
gossipmode.blogspot.com

Responder