jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

Black & Silver

Yesterday touched meal away from home! the weather was not good because since the morning the air was with us like the last days ... but the day was great. I wore a casual look because was Wednesday and i did not want go out with dress and heels. So I repeated my previous post wedges and wore shirt and clutch so that look will not be as normal.

I love to mix black with silver, is one of my favorite combinations :) And if weather allows carry shorts... perfect for me! Thanks for all your comments ;)
I await your comments on my look yesterday. Kisses

Ayer tocó comida fuera de casa! el día no acompañó mucho porque desde por la mañana nos acompañó el aire del que parece que no nos vamos a deshacer... pero el día fue genial. Me puse un look algo informal ya que siendo miércoles no me veía saliendo con vestido ni taconazos. Así que repetí mis cuñas del anterior post y llevé camisa y clutch para que el look no resultará tan normal. 

Me encanta mezclar negro con plateado, es una de mis combinaciones preferidas :) y si además el tiempo permite que pueda llevar unos shorts.. para mí perfecto! Gracias por todos vuestros comentarios ;)
Espero vuestras opiniones sobre mi look de ayer. Besos












 

 

Camisa/Shirt
Lefties(SS12)
Shorts
Blanco(SS11)
Cuñas/Wedges
Primark(FW12)
Collar/Necklace
H&M(SS12)
Pulseras/Bracelets
Tous(old)
Cartera/Clutch
H&M(SS12)
Cinto/Belt
Stradivarius(old)
Reloj/Watch
Casio Vintage

31 comentarios:

Anónimo

Amazing look! Love it!

The Celebrity Look

Responder
esse

Nos ha gustado mucho el toque plata que le das con el bolso y el cuello :)
http://essethings.blogspot.com.es/

Responder
The Dainty Dolls House

So nice x

Responder
The Dainty Dolls House

So nice x

Responder
Sassi

love your shorts, they have the perfect shape!
X

Responder
Unknown

Yo la verdad es que soy mas de negro y dorado!
pero aun asi estas muy guapa
hoy nuevo post http://deverdemanzana.blogspot.com

Responder
Citrus - Refreshing Fashion

oh my gosh where did u get that metallic clutch it is AMAZING! love this whole look love love love!

XO Meghan
citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

thank you so much :) I follow you to:)

Responder
fran

gracias x tu comentario. eres genial nena. adoro tu clutch!
besorros

www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

Responder
Lauren

Love the outfit !
Thanks for the lovely comment.

Defo a new follower :)

Laurenbehappy.blogspot.com

xxx

Responder
Oeendree mukherjee

So gorgeous!

<3 from: www.thedocndiva.com

Responder
María

Me encanta el clutch! La combinación del negro y el plateado siempre es genial, a mi me gusta muchísimo.

Besos!

Responder
Buzz

Love it!

Besos,
Laura

Responder
Anónimo

I love your necklace! :-)

Responder
Complacency Kills

Great bag!

xo
Complacency Kills 

Responder
Forever Fred Astaire by PJ Chabwera

Great post! Thanks for sharing!


Thanks for your comment on my blog. Sure, I would love to follow each other. Following you now on GFC and Bloglovin!


http://foreverfredastaire.blogspot.com/

Responder
Veronika C.

beautiful look!:)

Responder
Unknown

i love your outfit :)

http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/

Responder
patri

Me encanta el sobre y el collar son divinos!
Como siempre preciosa
Besitos
VOGUECITA

http://voguecita.blogspot.com

Responder
Frances Davila

I love this look! The accessories are amazing! Thanks for passing by my blog! I love yours! I'm definitely following! Hope you can follow back!


Kisses
thepurpleclown.blogspot.com

Responder
Anónimo

ola patricia... I'm so in love with those beautiful bag
following you back dear, thank you so much for stopping by ;)

saphira-t


Responder
Abi

wow, how beautiful. the silver accents really make the outfit.

lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

xx

Responder
Josephine/Jey

Thanks for following hon, I've already followed you. You have an amazing blog, congrats, xx

http://www.aintacliche.blogspot.com

Responder
Unknown

Beautiful style!
Maybe check out our blog? :)

LOVE xx
http://fashiono2.blogspot.com/

Responder
Cravingforbarneys

Estás guapísima! El clutch es precioso!

http://cravingforbarneys.com

Responder
Ashley of Southern (California) Belle

I love black and silver together! You clutch is amazing <3

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Enter to win my Benefit cosmetics giveaway!

Responder
Unknown

Hey love!!
Totally dig the outfit I have been trying to find a silver metallic envelope clutch for this season so I am lusting over yours right now!! Thanks so much for the follow and the lovely comment. I have been following you blog for a while now xx

Marla
www.trendstruck.com

Responder
Angela

Great look! Nice mini bag!!!!
Like this
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Responder
Anónimo

Good post! This is the kind of information that should be distributed on the online community. I would like to read more of this.

Responder
Renata Souza

Awesome!! i loved to all =D

and i loved your blogg
Follow me? :)

Responder
Anónimo

Precioso el look

Nada que ponerme

Responder